Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Poem

The river is noisy these days
Though it's often noisy
There's the echoing whiplash of ice cracking
Waves murmering
The wind's hollow scream

These days it's the wind
That makes such a commotion

On my way home
I walk along the river
And the wind strikes

Hair everywhere
Eyes tighten
Warm clothes feel like the frailest silk
(I should've worn more layers)

I walk on the river
Crossing the floating footbridge
And I shift sideways
The bridge is moving.
Sudden bounces
Like someone bounding from behind
Even the noise
Like footsteps
 
But I'm alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Walking home these days makes me feel super poetic. Hwacheon is so beautifulf! And when I think I should write something down I remember... oh yeah I haven't written a new blog post in FOREVER.
So sorry about that everyone! Hope to get back to regular posting soon.
 
And before I leave you, It's Day 251!!
 
Bye~
 
GW

No comments:

Post a Comment